Mallinson Fabrications Limited was formed in 1967. During the years of trading the Company has built up a reputation for quality of product and reliability of service in the provision of precision engineering, steel fabrication and installation, machining, boring and crane hire.
Fabrication Services Include:
· Fabrication & Erection of Industrial Buildings, Demolition of Existing Steel Structures
· Sheet Metal Work, Custom Made Fabrications
· Design & Manufacture of Plant & Machinery
· Factory Maintenance, Mechanical Fitters for on Site Maintenance and Repair
· Agricultural & Plant Repairs
· Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel & Aluminium Fabrications & Components suitable for the food industry.
· Ladders, Stairways, Walkways, Platforms, Fire Escapes, Guards etc
· Coded Welders, Site Welding
· GMAW, GTAW, MMA Welding
· Pipe work and ducting
· Lifting Capacity, 3 Ton OETC
· In-House Inspection of DPI, MPI
· In-house AutoCAD Design drawings
Our precision machining facility has complimented our engineering facility for over 20 years, services include:
· Vertical & Horizontal Boring
· Slotting and Drilling
· CNC Milling & Turning
MFL also offer mobile crane hire up to 50 tonnes lift capacity and access hire at very competitive rates. Services include:
· Fully Qualified & Certified Drivers, Slingers, Signallers & Appointed Persons
· CPA Crane Hires - When hiring a crane under CPA Crane Hire conditions, you must provide the Appointed Person and supply our operator with a method statement prior to the lift. The Appointed Person must supervise the lifting operation as detailed in BS7121-Safe Use of Cranes. The customer also has the responsibility to provide insurance cover for the lifting operation.
· Contract Lifts - When a Contract Lift has been specified, MFL Crane Hire will provide the method statement, equipment, trained operators and the necessary insurance. We also supply the Appointed Person to plan and supervise the lifting operation. This service relieves the customer of many responsibilities and ensures compliance with BS7121 and the LOLER regulations.
· Nifty Lift 120T - MFL can now also provide daily and weekly hire of a brand new Nifty Lift 120T.