Dalston Victory Hall was built in 1921
by public subscription after the First World
War, on land which was vested in the Trustees.
The Hall is managed by a committee elected from
the parishioners of Dalston.
The large main hall and two additional rooms
are available for hire, either together or separately.
They are centrally heated and maintained in
good condition. They are used by various local
The Main Hall has a stage and a superb polished
wood floor. It can be booked for dances of up
to 120 persons, for dramatic productions and
for meetings, celebrations, funeral teas, concerts
etc. The Main Hall has comfortable seating and
can accommodate up to 150 seated persons. A
Premises Licence is in place and licensed bars
can be obtained.
The Social Room seats 30 - 40. The Reading
Room is carpeted and seats 25. These rooms can
easily be converted into one by folding back
the connecting doors.
The Kitchen conforms with EEC standards and
has facilities for re-heating food and preparing
drinks for up-to 150 persons.
Bookings include the use of the kitchen, crockery,
cutlery etc., cloakrooms and toilets.
All fire regulation requirements are in place.
Parking is available by the Hall and in the
village car park at Glave Hill.